Muddy Feet training specialises in community development and participation and has developed a number of different consultation and inclusion techniques drawn from a career of community-led projects in local open spaces.
Muddy Feet Training has 12 years experience of working with local communities to develop local outdoor space including park, playgrounds, and art projects. We have designed and delivered a range of accredited and unaccredited participatory training courses and training materials for adults, young people and children.
We specialise in involving local people in the debate over the future of their local area, helping them to take informed decisions on plans and proposed developments. We have worked with local authorities, developers and housing providers to offer a forum where meaningful and effective consultation can take place.
We have worked with a range of ages including families, preschool, primary, secondary and teenagers. We have worked with Resident and Tennant Associations, Community groups, Youth groups, Schools, Sure Start Centres, Housing Associations, Councils, Friends of Groups, Community Centres, and Charities.
We can offer stand alone training sessions, events or more in depth courses on a range of subjects including
- Taster sessions
- Consultation and facilitation
- Community organisation and representation
- Promoting health and wellbeing through outdoor activity
- Outdoor learning and play
- Environmentally themed activities such as making hanging baskets, and bug hotels.
- Practitioner training in outdoor learning and play techniques
- Practitioner training in community engagement and participation techniques
- Engaging older people in outdoor learning
- A range of events such as outdoor learning and play workshops, parties, open days, consultation events
- Delivering and advising on community environmental projects
Corporate teambuilding events catered for, get in touch to discuss your requirements.
Contact us now to see how we can help you