L2 - Level 3 Forest School Top up
This 4 day course is for those who have already achieved the L2 Assist at Forest School qualification and who wish to progress to Level 3 Leading Forest School qualification. This is a Level 3 course accredited by Agored Cymru. This course is assessed through portfolio, practical skill assessment, work-based assessment and peer assessment.
This course supports you to set up and deliver a Forest School programme so you will need to identify a site to work from before enrolling on this course.
This course is 14 credits and covers these units
- Supporting Learning, Play and Development in the Outdoors
- Observation and Evaluation of Outdoor Learning
- Sustainable Use of Natural Resources
- Teach Outdoor Practical Skills
- Forest School Leader
- 21 or over
- Level 2 Forest School Assistant Qualification
- Experience of working with client group
- A potential site to deliver Forest School programmes.
Cost £675.00 or contact to book
Delegates can attend all 7 days of the Level 3 course if they wish contact for info