LEVEL 3 WORKING WITH CHALLENGING BEHAVIOUR OUTDOORS ASCOT
LEVEL 3 WORKING WITH CHALLENGING BEHAVIOUR OUTDOORS
This innovative 4 day course is designed for those who are managing programmes for children and young people with mental health issues and challenging behaviour. This course introduces mental health issues, strategies for engaging children and young people with mental health issues. Positive approaches to challenging behaviour
This course is ideal for anyone in a management or champion role who is looking at ways to engage young people and children with mental health issues effectively.
Please note you will need experience of practical skills before attending this course. If you do not have these please contact us about how we can help you gain these skills.
This is an OCN L3 (QCF) qualification accredited by Agored Cymru. This course is assessed through portfolio. This course normally takes 9 - 12 months to complete.
This course is 15 Credits and covers these units;
- Supporting the learning of children and young people who have mental health issues or disorders
- Positive approaches to understanding and reducing behaviours that challenge
- Supporting learning in an educational environment
- Communicating with children and young people who have Additional Learning Needs to enhance their learning
- Health and safety requirements
- Safeguarding and Child protection requirements
- 18 + years old
- Level 2 Qualification or equivalent
- Experience of working with the client group or outdoors
- Cost £699
Dates :4th, 5th, 18th and 19th November 2019
Location: Blacknest Forest School Titness Park Ascot Berkshire SL5 0PT
Trainers: Alex Williams and Vicki Stewart (Brightwood Training)