Consultancy and Schools
Want a bespoke MUDDY FEET® approach?
MUDDY FEET ® can work with you and we can offer the following;
- Capacity building in Forest School and Outdoor Learning approaches
- Forest School and Outdoor Learning programme delivery
- Outdoor Therapeutic programmes
- Programmes to re-engage groups or students
- Nature based programmes for pro social or and pro environmental behaviour
- School Trips
- Training sessions, INSET or indepth training courses
- Pop up Forest School sessions
- Alternative provision.
- Delivering the curriculum outdoors
- Positive approaches to managing behaviour that challenges
- Consultation and facilitation
- Community organisation and representation
- Promoting health and wellbeing through outdoor activity
- Outdoor learning and play
- Environmentally themed activities such as making hanging baskets, and bug hotels.
- Practitioner training in outdoor learning and play techniques
- Practitioner training in community engagement and participation techniques
- Engaging older people in outdoor learning
- A range of events such as outdoor learning and play workshops, open days, consultation events
- Delivering and advising on community environmental projects
We have worked with a range of ages including families, preschool, primary, secondary and teenagers. MUDDY FEET ® has partnerships with resident associations, community groups, youth groups, schools, Sure Start Centres, Housing Associations, Councils, Friends of Groups, Community Centres, and Charities.
Contact us to see how MUDDY FEET® can help you.