Consultancy and Schools
Want a bespoke MUDDY FEET® approach?
MUDDY FEET ® can work with you and we can offer the following;
- Capacity building in Forest School and Outdoor Learning approaches
- Forest School and Outdoor Learning programme delivery
- Outdoor Therapeutic programmes
- Nature-based programmes for pro-social and pro-environmental behaviour change.
- School Trips
- Training sessions, INSET or in-depth training courses
- Pop up sessions
- Alternative provision.
- Delivering the curriculum outdoors
- Consultation and facilitation
- Promoting health and wellbeing through outdoor activity
- Outdoor learning and play
- Environmentally themed activities such as making hanging baskets, and bug hotels.
- A range of events such as outdoor learning and play workshops, open days, consultation events
- Delivering and advising on community environmental projects
We have worked with a range of ages including families, preschool, primary, secondary and teenagers.
MUDDY FEET ® has partnerships with Resident Associations, Community Groups, Youth Groups, Schools, Sure Start Centres, Housing Associations, Councils, Friends of Groups, Community Centres, and Charities.